Beanie is 5 months old!
My little Beanie is 5 months old already! She is really cute and playful now, I am so enjoying my time with her. A little update on her milestones:
1) She is a drooling champion. I have to change 5-7 bibs a day... she can soak a bib in about 2 hours. Geez... I wonder whether she gets thirsty from all these drools.
2) She can flip from her back to her stomach on both sides, turn 360 degrees and crawl backwards!
3) She can sit unsupported on her own for 5 seconds ... and then topple over.
4) She can grasp her toys and shove them into her mouth under 3 seconds. Previously, she doesn't seem to know where exactly is her mouth.
5) She knows how to hold her feet when I'm changing her diapers, which is very convenient for me to clean her and apply the diaper cream.
In another month's time, I will introduce solids to her. I can't wait to see her munching away!
3 comments:
I love it when they help out when changing diapers. So cute!!
What's she doing under the sofa?
She was rolling around on the playmate and I stepped away for a while. When I came back, she was busy studying the sofa. Haha...
Post a Comment