Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beanie says Happy Chinese New Year!


Past few days had been really crazy. Visiting relatives and friends with a baby is not easy. I'm basically running around like a mad woman, packing the diaper bag, cleaning after Beanie, preparing her food (oh, I've started her on solids! I'll update on another post), expressing milk, do housework ... etc.

And I'm still surviving on 5-6 hrs of interrupted sleep (on good days).

Above is Little Beanie doing baby push-ups at a friend's place. So far, she has been rather well-behaved during our visitings. She tends to be shy whenever we are in a new environment. She will sit there quietly to observe the new surroundings, kinda "scan" the new area with her big big eyes. And not much stranger anxiety yet. As long as I'm within her view, she is quite willing to be carried by my friends and relatives.

Ok, I gotta sleep. I'm so tired!

No comments: