Another little yellow bird saved
A few weeks ago, while I was hanging out my laundry to dry, I saw a big, bad and hungry crow trying to peck a small little yellow bird to death at the ground floor car park. Poor little fellow was no match for the crow, which was easily almost 4 times its size. Although I have no love for birds, I could not bring myself to witness Little Little Yellow being pecked to death.
Luckily father-in-law was at home that day, so I gave him a yell that I need to run out to do something and he stayed at home to watch over Beanie, while Mommy ran out like a mad woman to save a little yellow bird.
I shooed the crow away and tried to catch Little Little Yellow, but the little fellow was so traumatized that it tried to fly away too. To cut the story short, 3 Banglah workers saw me trying to catch a bird and I roped them in to help me.
So there we were, 1 chinese woman and 3 Banglah workers chasing after a yellow bird in the car park at 1 pm, under the hot sun.
Thankfully 1 of the workers caught the bird and there, I saved another little yellow bird.
Geez, at this rate, I can run a Bishan Bird Park already! Anyway, I passed Little Little Yellow to the same friend who have adopted Little Yellow. So there, now he has a pair.
After all the trouble, I hope these little birds are happy to be alive!
5 comments:
Hi, u r very kind! God bless u!
Haha, quite a scene but you've done well! Good karma.
So kind of you and the 3 workers! I can imagine how it's like trying to catch the birds.. hehe
No more Beanie stories?
You are so sweet :)
Post a Comment