Busy mommy
![]() |
| Check out my hat!!! |
Being a financial advisor does give me the flexibility in my working hours and half the time I can work from home. However, this is a new job and I am currently learning the ropes and getting used to the idea of approaching strangers. Hmmm... that's the tough part.
My motivation is Beanie... I have to constantly tell myself that I gotta earn enough to feed this little girl! So now I have to learn how to be "thick-skinned" in order to sell myself, so that people will engage me to be their financial advisor!

4 comments:
Go! Go! GO! Wen-ai
I know that feeling. Just do it and one day you will suddenly find that its so easy.
Such a cute hat!
Don't worry, you'll do fine cos you're sincere and well mannered.
Thanks Ting & Sinfonia for the encouragement! ;)
Post a Comment