Thursday, October 04, 2012

Beanie at Bishan Park 1

Erm Mommy... what are these blocks?

Yeah! Water!!!

 Look Mommy, I'm crawling in a drain?!?!

Little whirlpools for children to play
We went to check out Bishan Park One (the one nearer to Seletar) with Little Beanie many weeks ago. Way before she was sick... yup, I have that many back-log posts to update?!

Anyway, we heard good things about the water playground at Bishan Park One and so decided to bring Beanie, the water baby to check it out and boy, did Beanie have lots of fun!

Instead of the usual water fountain style of playground (think Bugis junction's water fountain), Bishan Park One's water playground was so much more interactive and interesting.

There were many little "dams" that children could operate on to accumulate water to form ponds and reservoirs. And upon release of these "dams", children would then experience first-hand, the pressure of water that flowed fast and furious down the drains and whirlpools.

There were also many little "molehills"for chidden to climb and basically monkey about.

Beanie was too young to understand all these. She was just so thrill to see water and splashing around with older kids and running after them.

It was so so cute to watch!

I highly recommend this water playground to parents with young children. In fact, there were a few kids who were about 8-10 years old, and they too, seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

Do note that this water playground operates from 8 am - 11 am, 4 pm to 8 pm on WEEKENDS only. If you were to go on a weekday, no water will sprout out. Not even a drop!

2 comments:

Petunia Lee said...

Sure looks like fun!! I also feel inspired to play!

Karmeleon said...

I have yet to brave the weekend crowd. I have a great phobia for crowds so avoid it.