I've not been updating my blog recently and the reason is really dumb: I got sucked into watching dramas online.
I know... very "auntie" right? I am rather ashamed about my behavior as well.
About 2 weeks ago, I was chasing after a korean drama: "Queen In Hyun's Man", which is also currently showing on Channel U on Sundays 10 - 11.30 pm. This drama only consisted of 16 episodes, so I managed to finish it in about 3 days. Easy Peasy...
Then I told myself that I could not watch another drama and should focus my time on value-adding activities instead, be it work, exercise or play with Beanie.
Unfortunately, I got to know of another Chinese drama, which was supposedly really popular in China. The drama: "Legend of Zhen Huan", a grand total of 76 episodes?!??!!!
Geez. Drama addiction is the WORST.
I became this crazy woman who simply had to watch the drama.
I stopped playing with Beanie, I only worked when I absolutely had to, I slept at 3 am, my husband stopped talking to me because I became this drama-addict who had dark rings under my eyes, messy hair and zombie-like appearance.
All in all, it was the worst addiction ever.
Thankfully it was 76 episodes and not 276 episodes. Or else, my husband would have probably divorced me by the end of the 276th episodes.
No. More. Dramas. For. Me. Ever.
4 comments:
Oh dear me! You poor thing! I can imagine that harried addict with messy hair and all. Glad you're over it now!
Never say never. :p
Drama Addiction once in a while is healthy - it's a way of rejunevation and getting new ideas.. In a way.
Don't beat yourself up for that. :)
Haha, what a confession! And I was feeling sorry for you for not being able to run 3x a week! Hehe.
I'm going to Korea next month, want me to buy you some dvds? :)
Ting - Oh no no no no no! No more dvds for me!
Post a Comment