| A little garland to welcome Beanie to the resort |
| Family Photo! |
| Mommy, can I order this? |
So after various rounds of debates with the Hub, both of us finally decided to lug Beanie along to our short getaway to Phuket. Luckily for us, our neighbors came along with us and the extra 2 pairs of hands came in very handy to carry Beanie around.
We stayed at JW Marriott Home Vacation Club 4-days-3-nights FOR FREE?! But there was a catch, we had to sit through a 90 mins sales pitch for the hotel's "vacation club points purchase scheme". For Hub and I, both of us went for this free stay with our eyes open but ears closed. So, after 2 hours, we still walked out of the presentation without buying or signing anything.
Yay! *do a victory dance*
But seriously, for a free stay. It was totally worth it. The hotel room was more like a service apartment with a fully a equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms and decent size dinning & living area. Hotel service was prompt and every staff was polite and helpful.
All in all, this short getaway was very enjoyable. So much so that, we are planning for another short trip to Penang at the end of December!
Haha! And yes, Beanie will go with us too!
3 comments:
Oh wow! I'm glad you managed this trip with Beanie! She looked like she enjoyed herself!!
Beanie travels well! I would bring her too... You and Hub won't really enjoy it without her. You would miss her half the time. When my kiddies were small, I too would bring them traveling about with me.
Petunia is right. But wah, free hotel stay, why not?
Post a Comment