Friday, January 04, 2013

Wedding in the family




One of my younger brothers, KB got married recently. Geez... it sure felt weird to see my little brother getting married.

I could still remember how we used to fight over EVERYTHING. And I was the mean older sister who always bullied my 2 younger brothers then. KB is the second kid, and before my youngest brother came along, KB and I were the best of playmates. Despite the fact that I bullied him all the time, he would still tug along his smelly bolster and followed me wherever I went.

I went to the playground, he followed. I went to the coffee shop to buy breakfast, he followed. I went to the neighbour's house to play, he followed. He was the pesty little brother whom I couldn't get rid of!

He even wanted to follow me to kindergarten. I remembered how he would cry whenever I got on the school bus and he was too young to follow me to school.

And now, my little annoying brother will be entering a new chapter in his life. *cue: a little boy carrying his smelly bolster flashed before me*

Nonetheless, I sincerely wish for eternal bliss and happiness to the newly wedded couple and hopefully they will provide a playmate for Beanie soon. ;)

Beanie, being the only niece was supposed to serve tea to the new couple. But she was too young to hold the fragile teacup, so a packet of Peach Tea was served instead. Haha...

Congratulations to KB and PS once again!

1 comment:

Petunia Lee said...

Packet of peach tea? So innovative.