M.I.T
I was just lamenting to another fellow blog-friend about how boring my blog is, and what is the whole point of writing a blog…
Basically, I am toying with the idea of discontinuing my blog. I find my blog dry, not value-adding to any readers at all and most importantly, my English sucks big time!
And so, I asked my blog-friend, “Where do you find the inspiration to write? How do you do it?”
He said, “Writing is like bitching. Some people bitch, I write”
Ahhh, now I see… … … So I sat down and pondered upon the factors that could have contributed to my lack of enthusiasm to blogging.
And it dawned on me that it all boiled down to “M.I.T”
“M” – Motivation
I must need a motivation to write. Sadly, I am not very motivated right now. Besides sharing my thoughts and views with my other blog friends, I cannot find any other source of motivation.
“I” – Inspiration
Where to find inspiration? Books? Movies? Bitching sessions with girlfriends? Instead of bitching with other human beings, it might be a good idea to bitch with my blog instead. At least, my blog will not tell me to shut up!
“T” – Time
No doubt, one must have time and discipline to write. I am aiming for at least 20 minutes a day to write a decent piece of article.
Alright! Hopefully I have the will power to hang on!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment